Wests girls all ages. All stages. Blaster cricket to first grade…
…the 2020-21 preseason is launching for all Wests female on Sunday 18 July 2021.
Each level of the Wests female program will be involved in a fun training day before the hard work begins! We’ll have a sausage sizzle running throughout the arvo, as well as some drills and competitions on the main oval.
Our women’s first grade players will be there throughout the day to run the programme, including our big guns Holly Ferling, Grace Harris and Annie Wikman! This is a great opportunity for young players get some hot cricket tips from the best!
New players of all ages are most welcome! Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity check out the fantastic girls and women’s cricket programmes on offer at Wests, meet the Westie girls, talk to our coaches and work on your cricket skills.
Pre-season launch details:
- Where: Graceville Memorial Park, 173 Oxley Road, Graceville.
- When: Sunday 18 July 2021.
- 2:00 – 2:30pm Blasters (Friday night Cricket Blast players).
- 3:00 – 3:30pm Juniors (MSW girls and junior cricket)
- 4:00 – 5:30pm Premier Squad (Paul Pink Shield, Kirby Short Cup, Women’s Grade cricketers)
- Sausage sizzle! Starting at 3pm.
- Wear: Cricket training gear.
- Bring: Your cricket kit (Not needed for Cricket Blast girls and new players.)
Wests girls and premier squad off-season training is currently running on Sunday afternoons at Graceville Memorial Park on a fortnightly basis starting at 3pm for junior players and 4pm for our premier squad (womens and youth girls). For details contact Mick Varidel at email@example.com or 0421 617522 (girls) or George Seaward firstname.lastname@example.org or 0417 581133.
See you there!