Queensland Cricket will be running a Level 1 Community Coaching course for Wests junior cricket coaches oat the Wests clubhouse on Thursday September 16.
All Wests junior cricket coaches are encouraged to obtain their Community Coaching accreditation. What better way to do it than in the luxurious surrounds of the Wests clubhouse?!!
To obtain your accreditation, you’ll need to:
- Email Club administrator Sam Truloff to let him know that you’ll be attending the course at Wests on September 16.
- Register as a cricket coach here.
- Step 1: Complete the Introduction to Coaching course online (7 short, online modules).
- Step 2: Complete the Level 1 Community Coach course:
- Part A: Online self-learning: Download the CA Coaching App and complete the Junior Coach modules.
- Part B: Face-to face training: Register for and attend the Junior Coach Course face to face session at Wests on September 16.
Key Details for the in-person training session at Wests:
- Where: Wests Clubhouse, Graceville Memorial Park, 173 Oxley Road Graceville.
- When: Thursday 16 September 2021, 5:00-9:00pm.
- Bring: Notebook and a pen.
- Wear: Sports clothing (you’ll be practicing setting up coaching drills)
- Preparation: Complete the “Introduction to Coaching” online course (about 45 minutes).
- Cost: Free!
- Register for the Level 1 course: Email Club administrator Sam Truloff to let him know that you’ll be attending the course at Wests.