Queensland Cricket will be running a Level 1 Community Coaching course for Wests junior cricket coaches at the Wests clubhouse on Monday March 14, 2022.
All Wests junior cricket coaches are encouraged to obtain their Community Coaching accreditation. What better way to do it than in the luxurious surrounds of the Wests clubhouse?!!
To obtain your accreditation, you’ll need to:
- Email course organiser Greg Moller to let him know that you’ll be attending the course at Wests on March 14.
- Register as a cricket coach here.
- Step 1: Complete the Introduction to Coaching course online (7 short, online modules).
- Step 2: Complete the Level 1 Community Coach course:
- Part A: Online self-learning: Download the CA Coaching App and complete the Junior Coach modules.
- Part B: Face-to face training: Register for and attend the Junior Coach Course face to face session at Wests on March 14.
Key Details for the in-person training session at Wests:
- Where: Wests Clubhouse, Graceville Memorial Park, 173 Oxley Road Graceville.
- When: Monday 14 March 2022, 5:30-9:30pm.
- Bring: Notebook and a pen.
- Wear: Sports clothing (you’ll be practicing setting up coaching drills)
- Preparation: Complete the “Introduction to Coaching” online course (about 45 minutes).
- Cost: Free!
- Register for the Level 1 course: Email course organiser Greg Moller to let him know that you’ll be attending the course at Wests.
Community (Level 1) Cricket Coaching Course details